Terms and Conditions
www.Westylehomes.com (WSH) provides services to its Users subject to terms and conditions mentioned hereunder.
WSH offers a platform that allows online sale and purchase of branded merchandise and services offered by its various affiliate/ registered merchants/ vendors/service providers at an affordable price. This service is offered to the customers through various modes including, issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various services.
Users of age 18 and above are eligible to use the Website WSH and its services. 18 and above is the legal age to use the Website and its services, those under the age of 18 can take the assistance of legal guardian to avail the services the same is legally bounding.
WSH reserves the right to refuse or bar access of a new user or existing user without any reasons or further notice.
Users are not allowed to hold more than one active account on the portal and are not allowed to sell, trade or transfer their accounts to another party.
Account Registration, Login and Security
WSH and its services are available to its Users only when they register, subscribe and login with their accounts. Your user id is generated when you login through your email or social media accounts like facebook, gmail, yahoo etc. Users account id and password is secured with the Website and your personal information will not be distributed other than delivery of services or products as requested by the Users. The Website may allow services for unregistered Users subject to them facilitating an email address or making a genuine and full payment.
Pricing and Payment Details
WSH strives to provide its Users with best of products and services available in the market. The pricing details are available on the Website as part of product description and details. The product details and descriptions made available on the website are provided by the affiliate vendors and manufacturers. By using the Website or its services the Users agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateway. Users will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of their credit/ debit card details. WSH expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of any user’s credit/ debit card.
Delivery, Installation, Returns and Refund Delivery
- WSH or his agent or the Manufacturer shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any specified time frame for delivery.
- In any event, the time frame for delivery shall not be of the essence. Most manufacturers in Europe close for 3-4 weeks every August, for holidays. Any orders where production and delivery include the month of August will therefore take 3-4 weeks longer for delivery.
- WSH shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
- Prices for orders for delivery to addresses within mainland GB include delivery costs (unless expressly specified to the contrary), except to PH, PA, IV, KW and AB postcodes, where there may be an additional charge which will be advised prior to order processing. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands or any other destination, there may be an additional delivery charge, to be advised.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery.
The product return or replacement will happen only when there is a product mismatch or Users receive a damaged product. Cancellation on booked or ordered products can be made only till the time the product is not being manufactured. Modifications to the placed or booked order is allowed where possible within 24 hours of booking the order/product.
If damaged goods are received the Buyer will need to advise the Seller by email (to Onlineshop@westylehomes.com) within 3 calendar days following receipt of goods. The Buyer shall arrange with the Seller the return of the goods. Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging. WSH reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are not in the condition they were originally received in.
- It is essential that, when the Buyer receives the item(s) bought from the Seller, he/she signs them as received, on the carrier's relevant form or electronic signature system.
- If a delivery has been signed as accepted without specifying "unchecked" or "under reservation" then the Seller will bear no responsibility for replacement of goods (or refunds) deemed by the Buyer to be damaged or defective.
It is strongly advised that, where an electrical fitting requires more than just inserting the plug into the socket, a qualified electrician should be used by the Buyer for installing the light (or electrical unit) in its intended position. Neither the Manufacturer nor the Seller assumes any responsibility for installing the light (or electrical unit), nor for any damage to property or person arising from such installation.
Most sellers work with buyers to quickly resolve issues, but if a solution isn’t reached, we can help. We work with sellers to ensure that buyers either get the item they paid for or get their money back. An item isn’t received or it isn’t as described in the listing , the buyer will get their money back.
Users are bound and have to agree to access the Website and the materials or services provided by any means other than through the login or interface provided on the WSH. Users should not use any automatic or manual device, program, algorithm or any methodology aimed to acquire copy or monitor any portion of the Website including its content, or in any way reproduce or bypass the navigational structure of the Website including its Content to obtain or attempt to obtain any information, material or documents through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- Users agree not to disseminate any content or information that is unsuitable, blasphemous, offensive, infringing, explicit, and coarse or use topic that is unlawful or illegal use of name, material or information through means of bookmarking, tagging or use of keywords.
- Users agree not to upload files that contain software or other materials or content protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless Users own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Users are advised not to provide or distribute files that may contain corrupted files, viruses or any other similar software, programs, algorithms that may hamper the easy flow of Website operation or harm another’s computer.
- Users are not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- Users cannot and should not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website and any systems or networks connected to the Website, to any WSH server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the WSH website, by way of password mining, hacking or any other illegal and prohibited means.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the WSH Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. Users cannot trace or seek to trace any information on others users and visitors to the Website, or any other customer of WSH, including any WSH Account not owned by the logged in user, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by the Website. Users cannot disrupt the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Use of any device or software by Users to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website is prohibited.
- Do not use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and conditions mentioned here and unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of WSH or other third parties.
- It is legally not allowed to download or distribute any file posted by another user of a Service that Users know of at the Website.
- Users are not allowed to falsify or delete any author credits, lawful or other proper notices or patented designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other rules, which may be appropriate for or to any specific Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside UK.
- Don’t reverse engineer, alter, duplicate, dispense, spread, exhibit, perform, reproduce, issue, permit, generate derivative work forms, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
Use of Materials
WSH grants Users a non-exclusive, freely revocable, non-transferable access to view, download and print product descriptions, catalogues or any other materials available on the Website subject to the below mentioned conditions:
- The rights granted to Users in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the format or look and feel of the Website. The content, format and layout and everything on the Website is protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The product lists or any other resources available on the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Cmsuperstores.
- Users are solely responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that is required to access, use and conduct transactions on the Website.
- Users are also under an obligation to use WSH Website for reasonable and legal purposes only, and shall not participate in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- Users shall use this Website, and any coupons purchased through it, for private, non-business use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- WSH shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder which has exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by WSH with our acquiring bank from time to time
The content and processes of the WSH Website including its selection, arrangement, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music, artwork, computer code (all together referred to as “Content” further) is owned and governed by WSH. The look, arrangement, design, structure, coordination, and everything related to the Content on the Website is protected by patent, copyright and trademark laws, and other intellectual property rights where applicable.
The use of trademarks, logos or services marks (collectively referred to as “Symbols” hereunder) used on the Website is the property of WSH and its vendors or affiliated third parties. Users are not permitted to use the Symbols without prior permission of the original owners of the Symbols.
By accessing or browsing the Website, Users agree that they shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining mandatory permission from WSH or the respective and original owners of such Content.
Since WSH is a retail site catering to sale of products via its third party medium or vendors, there are third party product information on the Website. The information such as product listing, description, brand, authorized dealers, images, videos and photographs of the products are posted on the Website as provided by the vendor affiliates. The third party Content is also for informational use for customers and the Users can use their discretion to rely on the information provided by the vendors. WSH does not provide any guarantee with respect to any accuracy of the Content provided by the vendors and shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the Users based on their reliance on or use of such data.
Warranties and Liabilities
WSH Website and its services and other materials provided by WSH in any way through any medium are without warranty of any kind. The Website does not make any warranty that the Website or the services will meet or match the specifications and requirements of the Users and that the use of the Website will be continuous, error-free, timely or secure. The product warranty or guarantee would be provided by manufacturers and WSH cannot be held liable for its accuracy and the onus for it being true would be entirely on the manufacturer or supplier of the product.
To the maxium extent permitted by applicable law, WSH will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, defamation, confidentiality, promotional, offensiveness or other laws. WSH also disclaim all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
WSH will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account of account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. WSH has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but WSH neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality. Accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service.WSH shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related utilities, the provision of or failure to provide utilities or any info, software, products, utilities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise, arising out of the use of the website, whether based on the contract, offence, carelessness, strict liability or otherwise. Further WSH shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reasonbeyond WSH control. The user understands and agree that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirelyat their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. WSH is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. WSH accepts no liability for any errors of oversights, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
WSH shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The announcement available on email or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purposes only.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WSH, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to Users, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not WSH has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
The restrictions and omissions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
If Users want to terminate the user agreement with WSH, they may do so by:
- Not accessing the Website
- Closing their accounts for all of the Services that they use, where WSH has made this option available to its Users.
- WSH is required to do so by law.
- The provision of the Services to Users by WSH is, in WSH opinion, no longer commercially viable.
- WSH has elected to cease, with or without giving basis, access to the Website.
Users agree and acknowledge that all terminations shall be made at WSH sole discretion and that WSH shall not be liable to Users or any third party for any termination of User Account (and accompanying deletion of User Account Information), or User access to the Website and Services.
If User or WSH terminates User Account or use of the Website, WSH may delete any content or other materials relating to User use of the Website and WSH will have no liability to User or any third party for doing so.
Users hereby explicitly agree to receive communications by way of e-mails or any other communications from WSH relating to Services provided through the Website.